Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Lunar Birthday (⌣́_⌣̀)

 September 10,2011-- yes! its just another week before my upcoming  "supposed-to-be" sweet 17th Birthday...and i dont intend to make any pandemonium nor celebration out of it.---




well, WHATEVER!!!

 Earlier on today I was planning about many other things that i have to check on several Lunar Chinese birthdate related stuffs, and i accidentally found out that today is my own Lunar Birthday, and this year was so special. without my Mom, without my family,apparently left alone at home though i have a brother of mine.well it doesnt make a difference does it?

Mom would usually cook me a vermicelli and a red egg on each year of my Lunar birthday, but not this year.. i wonder if she just forgot it or she didn't knew it or she's just dispensing all this norms anymore... but she did gimme a red packet yesterday before they left for the airport, but still im kinda disappointed yeah?





as usual i'd go on and on rant on twitter and every social network ive got that my parents would never have and tell the 'www' of how pathetically im spending my lunar birthday. hip!hip!hooray!!! well, honestly i wasnt hoping to tell people about it and expect 'em to greet me! like after i told em "its my birthday!!! GREET ME!!!" Well, thats just STUPID! BUT ironically  it was those plainly stupid yet natural, yet so heart warming greetings from my friends on Blackberry Messenger on Twitter, from my followers, my hommies, from people i know to people i dont know that brighten up my day, telling me that," well Steph, you're not alone! we're here!" *EAAA!!!!* LMFAO!







 



................................. speechless... kinda funny, hilarious but touching too! thanks guys! least, for saving my day=D.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment