Tuesday, September 13, 2011

SOAKED WET!

i snoozed my alarm for more than an hour this morning and i woke up at 8.20 and got school at 9.20ish. Decided not to take the religion and the Indonesian class, and it was a right decision that I made. Religion-messy class, Bahasa-No teacher... I simply came and join the 3rd subject as in English! haa!


 enough of the day i had at school before we were finally dismissed at 5 and suddenly rain poured heavily!
 The bad thing was, we gotta cancel our intention to grab bakso 'Pak dhe' *my favorite meatball ever! shall talk about it here sometime*,,, and the other bad thinng is some of us cant just go home, because... we're motorbikers! TEEHEE! yeah been addicted in riding motorbike these past few months... The excitement, thrill, those wind brushing againts your face.. everything! lets not talk about my parent's comment about this,,,

So after a while the rain did stop and off we go! but... as i live quite a distant from school, in the mid of way the rain poured again, quite heavy to make me stop for a shelter.. i was 15 soaked then. less than 10mins the rain slowed down and it was just a lil drizzle outside, and i decided to set off! in the mid of the way it rained heavily again! i decided not to stop cuz its getting dark and im 50%wet already, its never easy to drive any cars or bikes when its raining, especially when its also rhyming with lightning,thunder and the road seems to be so slippery. blessed from any bad possibilities i reached home safe and sound but all soaked WET all in through, not to mention my socks, shoes,lingerie,everything! but IT WAS FUN! been sucha long time since i last soaked wet with the rain, its a feeling missed!


 and by the way, i prefer my uniform colour better when it is wet! =P
 its the kind of blue i love!



and well oh yeah! met a corpse of a lizard on the floor! yeah! its  'ON THE FLOOR!!!' -JLO! =P


the thing that crossed my mind was : "which classmate or schoolmate of mine will find 'this' on their bags tomorrow uhhhh?" =))))


1 comment:

  1. HELLO! I AM A FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA TOO! I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG! I ALREADY FOLLOW YOU! YOU CAN CHECK IT!!! :D
    BUT THEN , PLEASE FOLLOW ME BACK. :

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*
    so follow seekthesleek.blogspot.com nowww ;)

    ReplyDelete