Saturday, August 27, 2011

Letting Go!



"Every happiness in this life was started with the intention of making others happy, yet all sorrows in life was created by your self-centeredness.-EGO"



 We all live within a borrowed time, nothing is eternal except 'changes' itself...

these days....i've been thinking out loud and acting in vain.
Knocking over anyone that stands in my way.
Sometimes I need to apologize,but sometimes I need to admit that I ain't right.
Sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut, or only say "HELLO" and scram off!
Sometimes I still prefer walking alone.
 
Friends, Family, Pets, Pest, Lovers, Haters, Douche bags, Dipshits, Baldy, Fellas and all hommies you could ever met in life... i'm LETTING ALL GO!  its a HAND OUT dude!

I'd be so contented to know that id be useful to anyone's life in this society. I may not be super  heroes characters...but i just had this thought that if " They need me, they'd call me."  No hard feelings or maybe no feel attached, I AM LEAVING MY LIFE NEUTRALY! period. no not a menstrual period but just a dot! (.) period! k?! well does that looks like boobs and nipple? well its not ! (.)


''Never be dependent to anyone in life, cuz even your shadow leaves you in the dark.''


No comments:

Post a Comment