Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Today is not Sunday? its Thursday?! WHOA!


*looking at the date on my phone* To confirm that today is Tuesday,Aug 2,2011.
Im not an early bird, i cant even bear to leave my bed though sometimes the sun is already on my butt. Honestly i,me,myself cant figure out how did i wake up every morning and go to school in the past 14years of my life either! and the big deal today is......................

Today i woke up at7,25which is a big deal to me!! took bath and drive mom to the market!
THE MARKET! which is another BIG deal to me!   well, didn't really enter the wet market,Mom's just asking me along with her to buy some stuffs for her, where usually its only an annual rite for me to accompany her to the market, and thats during CNYs. 
   
   but then the best thing of all that makes everything so worth it is... a Ggreeeaaattt Breakfast!


which is none other than the very local hometown dish 'Medan Fried-Char Kway Tiao'!!
probably used of heavy breakfast such as: noodles, bee hoons, wonton noodle, chicken rice,etc..
in particularly this Kway Tiao from Medan has mesmerized my favorite breakfast menu!

As its located in the front corner of the market, this
 'Kopitiam' (coffee stall) is more of a gathering place for Medan people in early morning at Batam! their Hokkien accent, the scent of the foods,and everything! it made me wanna go back to my parents' hometown so much!  =9 nom nom nom.

    As im busy with my phone, of course my Mom was leading the way and i wasn't really paying attention to her,and the peak was until we walked pass a pastries stall and i was simply hooked up to stop by and grab a bite of my all time-since childhood favorite pastries, The Choux Pastry with a bottle of Soya Bean!! UWW -YEAH!!!!!! and by the way.....where did Mom go? well c'mon! chill lah! its not as if what happened 12 years ago?lost in the market and all the cries and wailing??  Nay!nay! i got the car keys today! LOL!



and today's blog session was accompanied by:

Have a break, Have a Kit-Kat!





No comments:

Post a Comment